© 2017 | Now Feel Good Counselling & Therapy Services
I OFFER HELP WITH:
COUNSELLING & THERAPY TREATMENT METHODS:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
FEES AND HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE
I offer a brief (up to 30 minute) free initial discussion by phone as an introduction and opportunity to discuss the issues and challenges that are leading you to seek counselling and/or therapy services.
My fees are $150 per hour ($75 per half hour) in Canadian dollars. Many health insurance plans cover a portion of my fees. Amounts not covered by insurance are an allowable income tax deduction (per Canada Revenue Agency). Official receipts are issued for you to submit to insurers and for tax purposes.
INSURANCE COMPANIES: DIRECT BILLING
I offer direct billing to Alberta Blue Cross (you only pay the difference between what your insurance pays out).
HOW AND WHERE?
Counselling and therapy may be provided via:
• In person: in your home, or at a location of your choosing
• In person: NE Calgary (minimum of one week advance booking required); Families Matter Society: 1440 52 St NE
• In person: SW Calgary (minimum of one week advance booking required); Calgary Dream Centre: 4510 Macleod Trail S
• In person: NW Calgary in my home office: Sandstone Valley
• Webcam (Skype, FaceTime, Facebook video, Google Hangouts, etc.)
• Email (this is not my preferred method; however, it may be yours)
NOTE: In person counselling is only offered in Calgary. Areas outside Calgary but within 30km of city limits are subject to a travel fee of $50.
PRESENTATIONS TO DRUG/REHAB CENTRES, CHURCH GROUPS, BUSINESSES, ASSOCIATIONS, etc.are tailored to address your audience. Contact me to discuss topics, your goals for the presentation, and travel and/or facilitation fees.