Calgary, Alberta, Canada
© 2017 | Now Feel Good Counselling & Therapy Services
• Hold Onto Your Kids, by Gordon Neufeld and Gabor Maté
RELATIONSHIPS & COMMUNICATION: BUSINESS, MARRIAGE & FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
• Crucial Conversations and or Crucial Accountability, by VitalSmarts (Joseph Grenny, Kerry Patterson)
RELATIONSHIPS & COMMUNICATION: MARRIAGE & FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
• Ten Lessons to Transform Your Marriage, by John Gottman.
• The 5 Love Languages, by Gary Chapman. Learn yours at: http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/
• The Seven Principles For Making Marriage Work, by John Gottman.
ANXIETY & DEPRESSION MINDFULNESS (TEENS & ADULT)
• Mindfulness: An 8 Week Plan for Finding Peace, by Mark Williams and Danny Penman (CD & book)
• The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook, by Matt McKay, Jeffrey Wood
• The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook for Anxiety, by Alexander Chapman.
• The Power of Now and/or Gateways to Now, by Eckart Tolle
ANGER AND EMOTIONAL CONTROL TOOLS – FOR CHILDREN
• Cool Down and Work Through Anger, by Cheri Meiners (ages 4 to 8-ish)
• A Volcano In My Tummy, by Elaine Whitehouse and Warwick Pudney (ages 6 to 16)
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER (OCD) WORKBOOKS FOR ADULTS & TEENS
• The OCD Workbook, by Bruce Hyman and Cherry Pedrick
• Getting Over OCD: A 10-Step Workbook For Taking Back Your Life, by Jonathan Abramowitz
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) – FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS
• Scattered Minds, by Gabor Maté
• The ADHD Workbook for Kids: Helping Children Gain Self-Confidence, Social Skills, and Self-Control, by L.Shapiro
• Mastering Your Adult ADHD: Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program, by S. Safren, S. Sprich, C. Perlman, M. Otto.
BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER (FOR PERSONS LIVING WITH THOSE WHO HAVE BPD)
• Stop Walking on Eggshells, by Paul Mason and Randi Kreger
BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER (FOR PERSONS WHO HAVE BPD)
• Mindfulness for Borderline Personality Disorder, by Blaise Aguirre and Gillian Galen
• The Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction: A Guide to Coping with the Grief, Stress and Anger, by Rebecca Williams
• In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters with Addiction, by Gabor Maté